Thanks for stopping by to take a look at The Community Studio.
The Community Studio has been created to help you. You have more and more demands to involve community and stakeholders in the development of your projects, programs and sites.
If you’re not sure how to do that – keep reading. The Community Studio is here for you!
Learn more. Enter your details below to find out more about The Community Studio.
The Community Studio Introduces Online Community Engagement Training
The Community Studio has developed a range of community engagement training options designed for professionals (engineers, projects managers, policy specialists etc) who need to engage with community and stakeholders as part of their current role and projects. In fact, if you don’t come from an engagement background and want to know more about this emerging field – we are for you!We know that working with community and stakeholders will help your business, project and career thrive. Even though it might be making you feel, a little… apprehensive… right now.
Here’s the stuff The Community Studio can help you with:
- Get your commitment to community engagement organised with policy, strategy, and guideline development.
- Improve the engagement capability of staff with online and/or offline programs.
- Develop engagement systems, processes and procedures.
- Identify your stakeholder groups and create relationship plans.
- Develop and/or review your engagement plans.
Exciting news! Join the waiting list now!
Max Hardy is joining The Community Studio to present an online course based on his TEDxTalk – Questions Change Everything. Because in community engagement – the right question will change everything.
Join the waitlist to be alerted when this course opens for enrollment again. When you invest in this course you will get:
- The step-by-step process to design the right question for your community engagement activity.
- The Max Hardy designed ‘community engagement question generator’ tool that can be used for large and small projects.
- Video lessons, a workbook and live online training session.
You will create:
- The right question for your community engagement activity.
- A successful and enduring solution for your project or issue.
- Trust and a good relationship with your stakeholders.
If you need to engage with the community but aren’t sure where to start – this is the course for you!