Do you need to involve community and stakeholders in the development of your projects, programs and sites?
If you’re not sure how to do that – keep reading. The Community Studio is here for you!
The Community Studio Introduces Online Community Engagement Training
We know that working with community and stakeholders can be challenging but the right tools and planning will help your business, project and career thrive.
Here’s the stuff The Community Studio can help you with:
- Engagement policy, strategy, and guideline development.
- Improve the engagement capability of staff with online and/or offline programs.
- Develop engagement systems, processes and procedures.
- Identify your stakeholder groups and create relationship plans.
- Develop and/or review your engagement plans.
- Guidance and coaching
Exciting news! Join the waiting list now!
Max Hardy is joining The Community Studio to present an online course based on his TEDxTalk - Questions Change Everything. Because in community engagement - the right research question will change everything.
Join the waitlist to be alerted when this course opens for enrollment again. When you invest in this course you will get:
- The step-by-step process to design the right question for your community engagement activity.
- The Max Hardy designed 'community engagement question generator' tool that can be used for large and small projects.
- Video lessons, a workbook and live online training session.
You will create:
- The right question for your community engagement activity.
- A successful and enduring solution for your project or issue.
- Trust and a good relationship with your stakeholders.
If you need to engage with the community but aren't sure where to start - this is the course for you!